Read our blogs to know more details about call center solutions
What is IVR and How it Work in Your Business?
In business terms, IVR represents a large part of the software-based communication solution known as computer-telephony integration (CTI). Some IVR companies offer basic services that allow small businesses to record voice messages and route calls automatically, while others facilitate website, database, and CRM integration, as well as secure reporting and payment processing methods.
Key Features of Voice Broadcasting Software
One of the most important ways for businesses to increase their revenue is to reach more customers in less time. Voice over internet protocol(VoIP) is an inexpensive solution to connect to multiple clients at the same time.
What is Dialer Software? Explain Its Types & Features
A dialer is an automated system that places calls to customers from an outbound call center or a hybrid call center. The goal of this software is to reduce phone costs by eliminating repetitive and error-prone tasks. What is a Dialer Software? Dialer software provided by Asterisk2voip is software that automates the process of dialing… Continue reading What is Dialer Software? Explain Its Types & Features
- Important Features of VoIP Billing Software
- What is a Predictive Dialer? How is It Different From Auto Dialer?
- How to Improve Customer Support by Using IVR System?
- Everything Know About Automatic Dialer
- Different Types of PBX System
- SMS Broadcasting For Marketing Purpose
- Role of Voice Broadcasting in the Healthcare Industry
- What is VoIP Billing Software?
- What is Soundbox Dialer and How Does It Reduce Per Calling Cost?
- PBX System: Definition, Features and Benefits